Tuesday, February 4, 2014

introducing my blog

Hello! I'm a marine wife with a beautiful eight month old baby girl named Claire. I am all about organization, DIY projects, and saving money! I LOVE being a mom and I LOVE being married to my Marine. I stay at home so I am always looking for new projects and crafts to help beautify my home and do things with my girl. I look forward sharing ideas I find and try out as well as discovering new ideas. My girl was born eight weeks early due to an unknown cause of preterm labor. We spent some time in the NICU before being able to bring her home. Life hasn't gone according to the plan we all tend to make for ourselves, but I have learned along the way that that's okay. Things can get crazy around the house with a growing baby at my heels and getting our home ready for my husband to get home every night, but I'm here to share my ways with you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thrifty Mom, how are you today? Claire is such a cutie and I love that Nicoli has a little buddy. Can't wait to see your tips on saving money (always looking for ways to save) and DIY projects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doing so well! I'm working on getting pictures up, but its being difficult! I love that Claire has a little buddy too!

      Delete